Slots Plus Casino
This info is about Slots Plus Casino for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Slots Plus Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on RealTimeGaming Software. Slots Plus Casino is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slots Plus Casino folder, subject to the user's decision. Slots Plus Casino's main file takes about 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and is named casino.exe.
Slots Plus Casino installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.30 MB (1359872
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (204.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
This info is about Slots Plus Casino version 16.11.0
only. Click on the links below for other Slots Plus Casino versions:
...click to view all...
Slots Plus Casino is a program offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Slots Plus Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Slots Plus Casino from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Slots Plus Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Slots Plus Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Slots Plus Casino app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Slots Plus Casino in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Slots Plus Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Slots Plus Casino.
8. After removing Slots Plus Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Slots Plus Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Slots Plus Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Slots Plus Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Slots Plus Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Slots Plus Casino supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 08:04:00.460