Slots Jackpot Casino
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Slots Jackpot Casino for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Slots Jackpot Casino from your computerRival
. More info about Rival can be read here
. More details about the software Slots Jackpot Casino can be seen at http://www.rivalpowered.com
. Slots Jackpot Casino is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlotsJackpot directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Slots Jackpot Casino is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlotsJackpot\uninst.exe. lobby.exe is the Slots Jackpot Casino's main executable file and it occupies around 59.31 MB (62189992 bytes) on disk.
Slots Jackpot Casino contains of the executables below. They occupy 59.52 MB (62408351
bytes) on disk.
- Loader.exe (83.89 KB)
- lobby.exe (59.31 MB)
- uninst.exe (129.35 KB)
This page is about Slots Jackpot Casino version 2.0
alone. For other Slots Jackpot Casino versions please click below:
Slots Jackpot Casino is a program by Rival. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Slots Jackpot Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Slots Jackpot Casino from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Slots Jackpot Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "Slots Jackpot Casino". The Slots Jackpot Casino application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Slots Jackpot Casino in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Slots Jackpot Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Slots Jackpot Casino:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rivalpowered.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlotsJackpot\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Slots Jackpot Casino.
8. After removing Slots Jackpot Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Slots Jackpot Casino that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Slots Jackpot Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Slots Jackpot Casino by Rival from your computer, we are not saying that Slots Jackpot Casino by Rival is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Slots Jackpot Casino in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 03:09:17.623