Slim Toolbar 1.2
Slim Toolbar 1.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Slim Toolbar 1.2 from your systemAnvisoft
. More information on Anvisoft can be seen here
. Slim Toolbar 1.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Anvisoft\Slim Toolbar folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Anvisoft\Slim Toolbar\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Slim Toolbar 1.2. Slim Toolbar 1.2's primary file takes around 116.68 KB (119480 bytes) and is named ToolBarService.exe.
Slim Toolbar 1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 116.68 KB (119480
bytes) on disk.
- ToolBarService.exe (116.68 KB)
This page is about Slim Toolbar 1.2 version 1.2
Slim Toolbar 1.2 is a program offered by Anvisoft. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Slim Toolbar 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Slim Toolbar 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Slim Toolbar 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Slim Toolbar 1.2". If it exists on your system the Slim Toolbar 1.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Slim Toolbar 1.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Slim Toolbar 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Slim Toolbar 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Slim Toolbar 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Slim Toolbar 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Slim Toolbar 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Slim Toolbar 1.2 by Anvisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Slim Toolbar 1.2 by Anvisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Slim Toolbar 1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 12:41:57.980