SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta
This web page contains complete information on how to remove SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta from your computerMark Watkins
. You can read more on Mark Watkins or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta at http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead
. SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SleepyHead folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\SleepyHead\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.45 MB (4662272 bytes) on disk and is titled SleepyHead.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta. They take 5.81 MB (6095295
bytes) on disk.
- SleepyHead.exe (4.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.1
of SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta.
SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta is an application offered by Mark Watkins. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta". If it exists on your system the SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SleepyHead\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta.
8. After uninstalling SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta by Mark Watkins from your PC, we are not saying that SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta by Mark Watkins is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SleepyHead version 0.9.1 beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 03:05:14.097