Skyperious 3.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Skyperious 3.0 from your systemErki Suurjaak
. You can find out more on Erki Suurjaak or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Skyperious 3.0 can be seen at http://suurjaak.github.com/Skyperious
. Skyperious 3.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Skyperious directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Skyperious 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Skyperious\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Skyperious 3.0's main file takes about 14.59 MB (15303291 bytes) and is called skyperious.exe.
Skyperious 3.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.65 MB (15360065
bytes) on disk:
- skyperious.exe (14.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.44 KB)
This info is about Skyperious 3.0 version 3.0
Skyperious 3.0 is a program by the software company Erki Suurjaak. Some people try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Skyperious 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Skyperious 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skyperious 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skyperious 3.0". The Skyperious 3.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Skyperious 3.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skyperious 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyperious 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://suurjaak.github.com/Skyperious
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Skyperious\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skyperious 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Skyperious 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skyperious 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyperious 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyperious 3.0 by Erki Suurjaak from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyperious 3.0 by Erki Suurjaak is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyperious 3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 04:36:11.653