Skype (wersja 8.10)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Skype (wersja 8.10) for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Skype (wersja 8.10) from your computerSkype Technologies S.A.
. Open here
for more info on Skype Technologies S.A.. Please follow http://www.skype.com/
if you want to read more on Skype (wersja 8.10) on Skype Technologies S.A.'s web page. Skype (wersja 8.10) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Skype (wersja 8.10) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Skype.exe and its approximative size is 54.79 MB (57446344 bytes).
Skype (wersja 8.10) contains of the executables below. They take 56.19 MB (58918288
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (54.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
This info is about Skype (wersja 8.10) version 8.10
Skype (wersja 8.10) is an application offered by Skype Technologies S.A.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Skype (wersja 8.10) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Skype (wersja 8.10) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skype (wersja 8.10) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skype (wersja 8.10)". If it exists on your system the Skype (wersja 8.10) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skype (wersja 8.10) in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Skype (wersja 8.10), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype (wersja 8.10):
- The publisher is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skype (wersja 8.10).
8. After uninstalling Skype (wersja 8.10), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skype (wersja 8.10) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skype (wersja 8.10) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skype (wersja 8.10) by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Skype (wersja 8.10) by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skype (wersja 8.10) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 19:07:06.763