Skype versione 8.10
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Skype versione 8.10 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Skype versione 8.10 from your systemSkype Technologies S.A.
. More data about Skype Technologies S.A. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Skype versione 8.10 at http://www.skype.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Skype versione 8.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe. Skype.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 54.79 MB (57446344 bytes) on disk.
Skype versione 8.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 56.19 MB (58918288
bytes) on disk.
- Skype.exe (54.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.10
of Skype versione 8.10.
Skype versione 8.10 is an application by Skype Technologies S.A.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Skype versione 8.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Skype versione 8.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skype versione 8.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skype versione 8.10". The Skype versione 8.10 application will be found very quickly. When you click Skype versione 8.10 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skype versione 8.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skype versione 8.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skype versione 8.10.
8. After removing Skype versione 8.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skype versione 8.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skype versione 8.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skype versione 8.10 by Skype Technologies S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Skype versione 8.10 by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skype versione 8.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 17:08:42.480