Skype 8.10 sürümü
Skype 8.10 sürümü is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Skype 8.10 sürümü from your PCSkype Technologies S.A.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Skype Technologies S.A.. More information about the app Skype 8.10 sürümü can be found at http://www.skype.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Skype 8.10 sürümü. Skype 8.10 sürümü's main file takes around 54.79 MB (57446344 bytes) and its name is Skype.exe.
Skype 8.10 sürümü is comprised of the following executables which occupy 56.19 MB (58918288
bytes) on disk:
- Skype.exe (54.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Skype 8.10 sürümü version 8.10
Skype 8.10 sürümü is a program by the software company Skype Technologies S.A.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Skype 8.10 sürümü is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Skype 8.10 sürümü from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skype 8.10 sürümü or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skype 8.10 sürümü". If it exists on your system the Skype 8.10 sürümü program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skype 8.10 sürümü in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Skype 8.10 sürümü, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skype 8.10 sürümü:
- The software company is: http://www.skype.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skype 8.10 sürümü.
8. After removing Skype 8.10 sürümü, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skype 8.10 sürümü that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skype 8.10 sürümü using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skype 8.10 sürümü by Skype Technologies S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Skype 8.10 sürümü by Skype Technologies S.A. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skype 8.10 sürümü supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 19:23:52.410