This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SkyforgeAlpha for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SkyforgeAlpha from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More details about the software SkyforgeAlpha can be seen at http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. SkyforgeAlpha is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\SkyforgeAlpha directory, subject to the user's option. SkyforgeAlpha's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.71. The application's main executable file occupies 5.18 MB (5433248 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
SkyforgeAlpha is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.55 MB (5817632
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.52
of SkyforgeAlpha. You can find here a few links to other SkyforgeAlpha releases:
SkyforgeAlpha is a program by Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase SkyforgeAlpha is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SkyforgeAlpha from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SkyforgeAlpha or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SkyforgeAlpha". The SkyforgeAlpha app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SkyforgeAlpha in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SkyforgeAlpha, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SkyforgeAlpha:
- The web site of the application is: http://sf.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.71
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SkyforgeAlpha.
8. After uninstalling SkyforgeAlpha, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SkyforgeAlpha which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SkyforgeAlpha with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SkyforgeAlpha by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that SkyforgeAlpha by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SkyforgeAlpha supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 18:54:26.203