Skyforge MyCom is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Skyforge MyCom from your systemMy.com B.V.
. Further information on My.com B.V. can be found here
. Click on http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
to get more data about Skyforge MyCom on My.com B.V.'s website. Skyforge MyCom is usually installed in the C:\MyGames\Skyforge MyCom directory, subject to the user's option. Skyforge MyCom's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe. Skyforge MyCom's main file takes about 5.59 MB (5856656 bytes) and is called MyComGames.exe.
Skyforge MyCom is comprised of the following executables which take 6.13 MB (6429472
bytes) on disk:
- HG64.exe (559.39 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (5.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.182
of Skyforge MyCom. For other Skyforge MyCom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge MyCom is an application released by My.com B.V.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Skyforge MyCom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Skyforge MyCom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skyforge MyCom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skyforge MyCom". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge MyCom app will be found automatically. After you click Skyforge MyCom in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge MyCom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge MyCom:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skyforge MyCom.
8. After removing Skyforge MyCom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge MyCom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge MyCom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge MyCom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 15:12:26.330