Skyforge is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Skyforge from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Further information about Skyforge can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Skyforge application is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\я\Skyforge directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Skyforge is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Skyforge's main file takes around 6.74 MB (7065744 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Skyforge installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.28 MB (7638816
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.74 MB)
- hg64.exe (559.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.257
of Skyforge. You can find below a few links to other Skyforge releases:
...click to view all...
Skyforge is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Skyforge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Skyforge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skyforge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skyforge". If it exists on your system the Skyforge program will be found very quickly. After you click Skyforge in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/sf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skyforge by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skyforge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 18:25:59.683