Sky Tasks is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Sky Tasks from your PCPokki
. More information about Pokki can be found here
. Sky Tasks is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Sky Tasks by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Sky Tasks's main executable file and it takes about 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
Sky Tasks is comprised of the following executables which take 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Sky Tasks.
Sky Tasks is a program by Pokki. Some users try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Sky Tasks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sky Tasks from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sky Tasks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sky Tasks". If it is installed on your PC the Sky Tasks application will be found automatically. After you click Sky Tasks in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sky Tasks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sky Tasks.
8. After removing Sky Tasks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sky Tasks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sky Tasks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sky Tasks by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Sky Tasks by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sky Tasks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 01:29:47.167