This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Skins for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about Skins on ATI's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. CLI.exe is the Skins's main executable file and it takes approximately 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
Skins contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.75 MB (3936768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2007.0621.1715.28924
only. You can find here a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skins in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:33:46.463