This page contains thorough information on how to remove Skins for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Detailed information about Skins can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). LOG.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Skins. They occupy about 3.25 MB (3412992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0731.2234.38497
of Skins. For more Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found very quickly. After you select Skins in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:45:34.857