This info is about Skins for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Skins from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Skins at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of Skins. They occupy about 3.56 MB (3736064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2008.0318.2139.36886
only. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found very quickly. After you click Skins in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Skins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:49:03.360