This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Skins at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of Skins. They occupy an average of 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
This info is about Skins version 2011.0316.116.298
alone. You can find here a few links to other Skins releases:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Skins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Skins in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-02 09:12:22.980