You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info about Skins at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Skins program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Skins's main file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
Skins is comprised of the following executables which take 4.01 MB (4203008
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2008.0728.2151.37274
only. You can find below a few links to other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Skins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:08:39.647