Skins is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. You can see more info about Skins at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Skins application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Skins. They take about 4.22 MB (4420096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2009.0614.2131.36800
only. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Skins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it is installed on your PC the Skins application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:51:52.010