Ski Search is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ski Search from your systemSki Search
. More information about Ski Search can be found here
. You can get more details about Ski Search at http://skisearch.net/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Ski Search folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Ski Search by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named SkiSearch.expext.exe and occupies 99.23 KB (101616 bytes).
Ski Search installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 989.98 KB (1013736
bytes) on disk.
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- SkiSearch.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (648.23 KB)
This web page is about Ski Search version 2015.05.23.162455
only. You can find below a few links to other Ski Search releases:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is an application marketed by Ski Search. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ski Search from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ski Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ski Search". If it exists on your system the Ski Search program will be found automatically. After you select Ski Search in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ski Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ski Search:
- The software company is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ski Search.
8. After uninstalling Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ski Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, we are not saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ski Search in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:45:51.973