This web page is about Ski Search for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Ski Search from your PCSki Search
. You can read more on Ski Search or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Ski Search can be found at http://skisearch.net/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Ski Search folder (same installation drive as Windows). Ski Search's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe. utilSkiSearch.exe is the Ski Search's main executable file and it occupies around 643.23 KB (658672 bytes) on disk.
Ski Search installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 885.71 KB (906968
bytes) on disk.
- SkiSearchUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilSkiSearch.exe (643.23 KB)
The current page applies to Ski Search version 2015.05.23.012456
alone. You can find below a few links to other Ski Search releases:
...click to view all...
Ski Search is a program offered by Ski Search. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Ski Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ski Search from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ski Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ski Search". If it exists on your system the Ski Search program will be found automatically. After you select Ski Search in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ski Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ski Search:
- The web site of the application is: http://skisearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ski Search\SkiSearchuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ski Search.
8. After uninstalling Ski Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ski Search that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ski Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ski Search by Ski Search from your computer, nor are we saying that Ski Search by Ski Search is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ski Search in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 03:01:53.390