This page contains detailed information on how to remove Ski! for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ski! from your PCRémi Vansteelandt
. You can read more on Rémi Vansteelandt or check for application updates here
. Click on http://games.remvst.com/
to get more data about Ski! on Rémi Vansteelandt's website. Ski! is commonly installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ski-8c381f3f44bffae050b5ef304c05e712" directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Ski!'s complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ski-8c381f3f44bffae050b5ef304c05e712\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Ski!'s main file takes about 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) and is called webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Ski! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
Ski! is an application offered by Rémi Vansteelandt. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Ski! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ski! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ski! or simply click the Search field and type in "Ski!". If it exists on your system the Ski! application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ski! in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ski!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ski!:
- The publisher is: http://games.remvst.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ski-8c381f3f44bffae050b5ef304c05e712\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ski!.
8. After uninstalling Ski!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ski! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ski! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ski! by Rémi Vansteelandt from your PC, nor are we saying that Ski! by Rémi Vansteelandt is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ski! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:42:07.580