SizeExplorer 2.8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SizeExplorer 2.8 from your computerSizeExplorer.com
. Go over here
for more info on SizeExplorer.com. Click on http://www.sizeexplorer.com
to get more info about SizeExplorer 2.8 on SizeExplorer.com's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SizeExplorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). SizeExplorer 2.8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SizeExplorer\unins000.exe. SizeExplorer.exe is the SizeExplorer 2.8's main executable file and it occupies close to 985.50 KB (1009152 bytes) on disk.
SizeExplorer 2.8 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.04 MB (1091405
bytes) on disk:
- SizeExplorer.exe (985.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
This page is about SizeExplorer 2.8 version 2.8
SizeExplorer 2.8 is an application released by SizeExplorer.com. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SizeExplorer 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SizeExplorer 2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SizeExplorer 2.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SizeExplorer 2.8". The SizeExplorer 2.8 app will be found automatically. When you click SizeExplorer 2.8 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SizeExplorer 2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SizeExplorer 2.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sizeexplorer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SizeExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SizeExplorer 2.8.
8. After uninstalling SizeExplorer 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SizeExplorer 2.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SizeExplorer 2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SizeExplorer 2.8 by SizeExplorer.com from your PC, we are not saying that SizeExplorer 2.8 by SizeExplorer.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SizeExplorer 2.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:44:29.773