This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2 from your PCMotorola
. Check out here
for more info on Motorola. SiteScanner 13.0.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteScanner folder, regulated by the user's choice. siteplan.exe is the SiteScanner 13.0.2's primary executable file and it takes circa 9.51 MB (9972304 bytes) on disk.
SiteScanner 13.0.2 is composed of the following executables which take 12.77 MB (13390968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (505.50 KB)
- addplwiz.exe (140.50 KB)
- AntennaEditor.exe (123.08 KB)
- HPSETUP.exe (17.60 KB)
- LicenseMonitor.exe (71.08 KB)
- lsdecode.exe (388.00 KB)
- Magnify.exe (43.08 KB)
- mtstack16.exe (34.50 KB)
- pc3exe.exe (66.00 KB)
- siteplan.exe (9.51 MB)
- styexe.exe (64.50 KB)
- styshwiz.exe (117.50 KB)
- wvcRevoke.exe (64.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (1.46 MB)
- AcDelTree.exe (147.10 KB)
- Setup.exe (54.60 KB)
- PCANUser.exe (7.50 KB)
The current page applies to SiteScanner 13.0.2 version 13.0.2
SiteScanner 13.0.2 is a program marketed by Motorola. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SiteScanner 13.0.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SiteScanner 13.0.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SiteScanner 13.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the SiteScanner 13.0.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select SiteScanner 13.0.2 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SiteScanner 13.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2.
8. After uninstalling SiteScanner 13.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SiteScanner 13.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SiteScanner 13.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2 by Motorola from your PC, we are not saying that SiteScanner 13.0.2 by Motorola is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SiteScanner 13.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:46:41.987