SiteRanker is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall SiteRanker from your PCCrawler, LLC
. You can find out more on Crawler, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.siteranker.com/
if you want to read more on SiteRanker on Crawler, LLC's web page. SiteRanker is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. SiteRanker's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker\unins000.exe. SiteRanker's main file takes around 1.03 MB (1084888 bytes) and is called SiteRankTray.exe.
SiteRanker is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.21 MB (2316777
bytes) on disk:
- SiteRankTray.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to SiteRanker version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other SiteRanker releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SiteRanker
SiteRanker is a program marketed by the software company Crawler, LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SiteRanker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SiteRanker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SiteRanker or simply click the Search feature and type in "SiteRanker". The SiteRanker app will be found automatically. When you select SiteRanker in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SiteRanker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SiteRanker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.siteranker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteRanker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SiteRanker.
8. After removing SiteRanker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SiteRanker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SiteRanker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SiteRanker by Crawler, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SiteRanker by Crawler, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SiteRanker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 10:13:12.383