This info is about SisReN 1.92 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SisReN 1.92 from your systemPelli Sistemas Engenharia Ltda
. More information on Pelli Sistemas Engenharia Ltda can be found here
. You can get more details about SisReN 1.92 at http://www.pellisistemas.com.br
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\SisReN Windows directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SisReN 1.92 is C:\Program Files\SisReN Windows\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled SisReN.exe and it has a size of 3.17 MB (3321856 bytes).
The executables below are part of SisReN 1.92. They take about 6.05 MB (6346009
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (51.19 KB)
- CompactDrivers.exe (300.82 KB)
- config.exe (56.00 KB)
- HpDrivers.exe (1.11 MB)
- instala.exe (56.00 KB)
- SisBD.exe (1.32 MB)
- SisReN.exe (3.17 MB)
This info is about SisReN 1.92 version 1.92
SisReN 1.92 is an application released by Pelli Sistemas Engenharia Ltda. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SisReN 1.92 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SisReN 1.92 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SisReN 1.92 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SisReN 1.92". The SisReN 1.92 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SisReN 1.92 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SisReN 1.92, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SisReN 1.92:
- The software company is: http://www.pellisistemas.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SisReN Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SisReN 1.92.
8. After removing SisReN 1.92, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SisReN 1.92 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SisReN 1.92 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SisReN 1.92 by Pelli Sistemas Engenharia Ltda from your PC, nor are we saying that SisReN 1.92 by Pelli Sistemas Engenharia Ltda is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SisReN 1.92 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:21:44.370