Sippoint 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sippoint 126.96.36.199 from your PCSippoint
. You can find out more on Sippoint or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Sippoint 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.sipnet.ru/sippoint/
. Usually the Sippoint 184.108.40.206 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sippoint folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Sippoint 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sippoint\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Sippoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.66 MB (6985728 bytes) on disk.
Sippoint 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.84 MB (8222959
bytes) on disk.
- Sippoint.exe (6.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about Sippoint 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
When planning to uninstall Sippoint 188.8.131.52 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Sippoint 184.108.40.206:
- C:\Program Files\Sippoint
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sippoint
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sippoint\???? Sippoint ? ?????????.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sippoint\???????????????? Sippoint.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sippoint_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Sippoint 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by Sippoint. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Sippoint 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sippoint 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sippoint 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sippoint 188.8.131.52". The Sippoint 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sippoint 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sippoint 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sippoint 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sipnet.ru/sippoint/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sippoint\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sippoint 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Sippoint 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sippoint 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sippoint 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sippoint 18.104.22.168 by Sippoint from your computer, we are not saying that Sippoint 22.214.171.124 by Sippoint is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sippoint 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:37:35.417