Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion from your computerIronclad Games
. You can find out more on Ironclad Games or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion at http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com
. Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is usually installed in the C:\Steam Game Library\steamapps\common\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.72 MB (2850384 bytes) on disk and is titled Steam.exe.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion contains of the executables below. They take 18.44 MB (19338712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.73 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
When you're planning to uninstall Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 204880
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is an application marketed by the software company Ironclad Games. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion". If it exists on your system the Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.
8. After uninstalling Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion by Ironclad Games from your computer, we are not saying that Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion by Ironclad Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:35:12.650