Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion from your systemIronclad Games
. You can find out more on Ironclad Games or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion at http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com
. Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is usually installed in the C:\Steam Game Library\steamapps\common\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.72 MB (2850384 bytes) on disk and is titled Steam.exe.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion contains of the executables below. They take 18.44 MB (19338712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.73 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is an application released by Ironclad Games. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion". The Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion app will be found very quickly. After you click Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.
8. After uninstalling Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion by Ironclad Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion by Ironclad Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:35:12.650