Simvalley Surfstick is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Simvalley Surfstick from your systemSimvalley Surfstick
. Open here
where you can find out more on Simvalley Surfstick. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simvalley Surfstick directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Simvalley Surfstick by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Simvalley Surfstick\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Simvalley Surfstick\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Simvalley Surfstick.exe is the Simvalley Surfstick's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.96 MB (2060288 bytes) on disk.
Simvalley Surfstick installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.43 MB (3601856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Simvalley Surfstick.exe (1.96 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (531.97 KB)
- RunDPInst.exe (40.00 KB)
- UnRunDPInst.exe (40.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (663.97 KB)
The current page applies to Simvalley Surfstick version 188.8.131.52
Simvalley Surfstick is a program by the software company Simvalley Surfstick. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Simvalley Surfstick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Simvalley Surfstick from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simvalley Surfstick or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simvalley Surfstick". If it exists on your system the Simvalley Surfstick application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Simvalley Surfstick in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simvalley Surfstick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Simvalley Surfstick.
8. After removing Simvalley Surfstick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Simvalley Surfstick which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simvalley Surfstick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Simvalley Surfstick by Simvalley Surfstick from your computer, nor are we saying that Simvalley Surfstick by Simvalley Surfstick is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Simvalley Surfstick in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 04:28:05.503