Simulator for Arduino 0.99
Simulator for Arduino 0.99 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Simulator for Arduino 0.99 from your systemVirtronics
. More info about Virtronics can be found here
. Please open http://www.virtronics.com.au
if you want to read more on Simulator for Arduino 0.99 on Virtronics's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtronics directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtronics\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Simulator for Arduino 0.99. SimulatorForArduino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 15.99 MB (16767152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Simulator for Arduino 0.99. They occupy about 16.37 MB (17168560
bytes) on disk.
- SimulatorForArduino.exe (15.99 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (392.00 KB)
This data is about Simulator for Arduino 0.99 version 0.99
Simulator for Arduino 0.99 is an application marketed by the software company Virtronics. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Simulator for Arduino 0.99 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Simulator for Arduino 0.99 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simulator for Arduino 0.99 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simulator for Arduino 0.99". If it exists on your system the Simulator for Arduino 0.99 app will be found very quickly. After you select Simulator for Arduino 0.99 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Simulator for Arduino 0.99, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simulator for Arduino 0.99:
- The publisher is: http://www.virtronics.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtronics\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simulator for Arduino 0.99.
8. After removing Simulator for Arduino 0.99, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Simulator for Arduino 0.99 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simulator for Arduino 0.99 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Simulator for Arduino 0.99 by Virtronics from your computer, nor are we saying that Simulator for Arduino 0.99 by Virtronics is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Simulator for Arduino 0.99 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:32:30.890