Simplify 10 Dark Blue
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Simplify 10 Dark Blue for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Simplify 10 Dark Blue from your PCWindows Customs
. Further information on Windows Customs can be seen here
. Click on http://www.windowscustoms.blogspot.com/
to get more info about Simplify 10 Dark Blue on Windows Customs's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Simplify 10 Dark Blue folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Simplify 10 Dark Blue by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Simplify 10 Dark Blue\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 128.76 KB (131846 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Simplify 10 Dark Blue. They take 128.76 KB (131846
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (128.76 KB)
This web page is about Simplify 10 Dark Blue version 1.00
Simplify 10 Dark Blue is a program released by Windows Customs. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Simplify 10 Dark Blue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Simplify 10 Dark Blue from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Simplify 10 Dark Blue or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simplify 10 Dark Blue". If it exists on your system the Simplify 10 Dark Blue application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Simplify 10 Dark Blue in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Simplify 10 Dark Blue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simplify 10 Dark Blue:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.windowscustoms.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Simplify 10 Dark Blue\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simplify 10 Dark Blue.
8. After removing Simplify 10 Dark Blue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Simplify 10 Dark Blue that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simplify 10 Dark Blue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Simplify 10 Dark Blue by Windows Customs from your PC, nor are we saying that Simplify 10 Dark Blue by Windows Customs is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Simplify 10 Dark Blue supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 13:27:23.763