SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 from your systemCreated by XekeRu
. Open here
for more information on Created by XekeRu. Please open www.SilentAll.com
if you want to read more on SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 on Created by XekeRu's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleTV directory (same installation drive as Windows). SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleTV\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 110.05 KB (112687 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3. They take about 110.05 KB (112687
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (110.05 KB)
The current web page applies to SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 version 0.4.73
SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 is an application by the software company Created by XekeRu. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3". The SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 program will be found very quickly. After you select SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3:
- The software company is: www.SilentAll.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleTV\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3.
8. After uninstalling SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 by Created by XekeRu from your computer, nor are we saying that SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 by Created by XekeRu is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SimpleTV 0.4.7 r3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-10 08:20:28.300