SimpleFiles is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your systemhttp://www.simple-files.com/
. Open here
for more details on http://www.simple-files.com/. Detailed information about SimpleFiles can be found at http://www.simple-files.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove SimpleFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SimpleFiles's main file takes about 2.23 MB (2337848 bytes) and is named SimpleFiles.exe.
SimpleFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.12 MB (10615184
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (1.69 MB)
- SFUpdater.exe (445.55 KB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.23 MB)
- uninstall.exe (5.77 MB)
This web page is about SimpleFiles version 1.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SimpleFiles:
SimpleFiles is a program marketed by the software company http://www.simple-files.com/. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SimpleFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SimpleFiles in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.simple-files.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com/ from your computer, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com/ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimpleFiles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-02 21:05:43.833