This page is about SimpleFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PChttp://www.simple-files.com/
. Further information on http://www.simple-files.com/ can be found here
. More information about SimpleFiles can be seen at http://www.simple-files.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SimpleFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SimpleFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.27 MB (1336376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside SimpleFiles. They take about 9.17 MB (9612224
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (1.69 MB)
- SFUpdater.exe (445.55 KB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (1.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (5.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of SimpleFiles. Click on the links below for other SimpleFiles versions:
SimpleFiles is an application offered by the software company http://www.simple-files.com/. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SimpleFiles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it exists on your system the SimpleFiles app will be found automatically. When you click SimpleFiles in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SimpleFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.simple-files.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com/ from your PC, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com/ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SimpleFiles supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-15 08:40:19.693