This page is about SimpleCopier for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SimpleCopier from your systemNeogie Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on Neogie Software. Click on http://www.neogie.com
to get more information about SimpleCopier on Neogie Software's website. SimpleCopier is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SimpleCopier directory, regulated by the user's option. SimpleCopier's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SimpleCopier\unins000.exe. SimpleCopier's primary file takes about 494.02 KB (505874 bytes) and is called simplecopier.exe.
The following executables are contained in SimpleCopier. They take 563.93 KB (577462
bytes) on disk.
- simplecopier.exe (494.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
SimpleCopier is an application by Neogie Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall SimpleCopier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SimpleCopier from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SimpleCopier or simply activate the Search field and type in "SimpleCopier". If it exists on your system the SimpleCopier program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SimpleCopier in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SimpleCopier, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleCopier:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.neogie.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SimpleCopier\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimpleCopier.
8. After removing SimpleCopier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SimpleCopier that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleCopier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimpleCopier by Neogie Software from your PC, we are not saying that SimpleCopier by Neogie Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimpleCopier in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:48:39.427