Simple Web Explorer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Simple Web Explorer for Windows. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Web Explorer directory (same installation drive as Windows). Simple Web Explorer.exe is the Simple Web Explorer's main executable file and it takes about 14.00 KB (14336 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Simple Web Explorer from your system
Simple Web Explorer contains of the executables below. They take 95.13 KB (97415
bytes) on disk.
- Simple Web Explorer.exe (14.00 KB)
- Uninstal.exe (81.13 KB)
Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Simple Web Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Simple Web Explorer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Simple Web Explorer or simply click the Search field and type in "Simple Web Explorer". If it exists on your system the Simple Web Explorer app will be found very quickly. When you click Simple Web Explorer in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Simple Web Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Simple Web Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Simple Web Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Simple Web Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple Web Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130