Simple Graph version 1.0.7
Simple Graph version 1.0.7 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Simple Graph version 1.0.7 from your computerATP Software Company
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATP Software Company. More information about the software Simple Graph version 1.0.7 can be found at https://atpsoftware.vn
. Usually the Simple Graph version 1.0.7 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Graph directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Simple Graph version 1.0.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Graph\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Simple Graph.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 900.00 KB (921600 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Simple Graph version 1.0.7. They take 1.92 MB (2012325
bytes) on disk.
- Simple Graph.exe (900.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This data is about Simple Graph version 1.0.7 version 1.0.7
Simple Graph version 1.0.7 is an application released by ATP Software Company. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Simple Graph version 1.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Simple Graph version 1.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Simple Graph version 1.0.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Simple Graph version 1.0.7". The Simple Graph version 1.0.7 application will be found automatically. When you click Simple Graph version 1.0.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simple Graph version 1.0.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple Graph version 1.0.7:
- The publisher is: https://atpsoftware.vn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Graph\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Simple Graph version 1.0.7.
8. After removing Simple Graph version 1.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Simple Graph version 1.0.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple Graph version 1.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Simple Graph version 1.0.7 by ATP Software Company from your computer, nor are we saying that Simple Graph version 1.0.7 by ATP Software Company is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple Graph version 1.0.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 17:44:02.960