Simple Data Backup 7.4
This page contains complete information on how to remove Simple Data Backup 7.4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Simple Data Backup 7.4 from your computerChris Long
. More information on Chris Long can be seen here
. More details about Simple Data Backup 7.4 can be found at http://www.ssesetup.com/sdb.html
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Data Backup 7.4 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Simple Data Backup 7.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Data Backup 7.4\UninstallUserNameSimpleDataBackup.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Data Backup 7.4\SSEun.dat. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Simple Data Backup 7.4's main file takes about 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) and is called Uninstall-SimpleDataBackup.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Simple Data Backup 7.4. They take 3.91 MB (4098647
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (572.50 KB)
- AddBackupPrivileges.exe (79.08 KB)
- SDBVSSProcess.exe (48.00 KB)
- Simple Data Backup.exe (1.40 MB)
- SimpleDataBackupMonitor.exe (40.00 KB)
- SSEIntermediary.exe (52.00 KB)
- SSEInternetUpdater.exe (240.00 KB)
- Uninstall-SimpleDataBackup.exe (320.00 KB)
- UpgradeTool.exe (44.00 KB)
- vshadow.exe (344.00 KB)
- vshadow.exe (221.00 KB)
- vshadow.exe (322.00 KB)
- vshadow.exe (288.00 KB)
This data is about Simple Data Backup 7.4 version 7.4
Simple Data Backup 7.4 is an application marketed by the software company Chris Long. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Simple Data Backup 7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Simple Data Backup 7.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simple Data Backup 7.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple Data Backup 7.4". If it exists on your system the Simple Data Backup 7.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Simple Data Backup 7.4 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Simple Data Backup 7.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple Data Backup 7.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ssesetup.com/sdb.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Data Backup 7.4\UninstallUserNameSimpleDataBackup.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Data Backup 7.4\SSEun.dat
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Simple Data Backup 7.4.
8. After removing Simple Data Backup 7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple Data Backup 7.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple Data Backup 7.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple Data Backup 7.4 by Chris Long from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple Data Backup 7.4 by Chris Long is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple Data Backup 7.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:06:41.067