You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Simon's Toolbox for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Simon's Toolbox from your computerSimon Brown, G4ELI
. Further information on Simon Brown, G4ELI can be seen here
. Simon's Toolbox is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Simon's Toolbox folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Simon's Toolbox is "C:\Program Files\Simon's Toolbox\uninstall.exe". Simon's Toolbox's main file takes about 16.93 MB (17754112 bytes) and its name is Greyline.exe.
Simon's Toolbox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.45 MB (23537782
bytes) on disk.
- Greyline.exe (16.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (63.28 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
This data is about Simon's Toolbox version 20140722
alone. You can find below a few links to other Simon's Toolbox versions:
Simon's Toolbox is an application offered by the software company Simon Brown, G4ELI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Simon's Toolbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Simon's Toolbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simon's Toolbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simon's Toolbox". If it exists on your system the Simon's Toolbox program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Simon's Toolbox in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Simon's Toolbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Simon's Toolbox.
8. After uninstalling Simon's Toolbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Simon's Toolbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simon's Toolbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Simon's Toolbox by Simon Brown, G4ELI from your PC, we are not saying that Simon's Toolbox by Simon Brown, G4ELI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Simon's Toolbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:14:59.340