SimilarImages is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall SimilarImages from your computerNils Maier
. Take a look here
for more info on Nils Maier. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimilarImages directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SimilarImages is C:\Program Files (x86)\SimilarImages\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SimilarImages's main file takes around 4.22 MB (4426240 bytes) and its name is SimImages.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with SimilarImages. They occupy about 4.66 MB (4890633
bytes) on disk.
- medialoader.exe (373.50 KB)
- SimImages.exe (4.22 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (80.01 KB)
The current page applies to SimilarImages version 2012.12
only. You can find below info on other versions of SimilarImages:
SimilarImages is an application offered by the software company Nils Maier. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove SimilarImages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SimilarImages from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SimilarImages or simply click the Search feature and type in "SimilarImages". If it is installed on your PC the SimilarImages app will be found automatically. After you click SimilarImages in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SimilarImages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SimilarImages.
8. After uninstalling SimilarImages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimilarImages which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SimilarImages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SimilarImages by Nils Maier from your PC, we are not saying that SimilarImages by Nils Maier is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SimilarImages in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 08:27:47.277