SimCity Installer version v.2013
SimCity Installer version v.2013 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SimCity Installer version v.2013 from your systemSimCity Installer
. More info about SimCity Installer can be read here
. You can see more info related to SimCity Installer version v.2013 at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software
. Usually the SimCity Installer version v.2013 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\SimCity Installer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SimCity Installer version v.2013 is C:\Program Files\SimCity Installer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 977.01 KB (1000462 bytes) on disk and is titled svchost.exe.
The executables below are part of SimCity Installer version v.2013. They occupy about 8.23 MB (8627133
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- hstart.exe (107.63 KB)
- rundll32.exe (457.01 KB)
- svchost.exe (977.01 KB)
- hstart64.exe (125.13 KB)
- svchost.exe (5.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013
of SimCity Installer version v.2013.
If you are manually uninstalling SimCity Installer version v.2013 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\SimCity Installer
- C:\Program Files\SimCity Installer\32bit\hstart.exe
- C:\Program Files\SimCity Installer\32bit\libcurl.dll
- C:\Program Files\SimCity Installer\32bit\pthreadGC2.dll
- C:\Program Files\SimCity Installer\32bit\runall32.bat
SimCity Installer version v.2013 is an application offered by the software company SimCity Installer. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall SimCity Installer version v.2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SimCity Installer version v.2013 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SimCity Installer version v.2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SimCity Installer version v.2013". If it exists on your system the SimCity Installer version v.2013 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SimCity Installer version v.2013 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SimCity Installer version v.2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimCity Installer version v.2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SimCity Installer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SimCity Installer version v.2013.
8. After removing SimCity Installer version v.2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SimCity Installer version v.2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SimCity Installer version v.2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimCity Installer version v.2013 by SimCity Installer from your computer, nor are we saying that SimCity Installer version v.2013 by SimCity Installer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimCity Installer version v.2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 12:40:54.680