SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit)
SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) from your PCLaserSoft Imaging AG
. More information on LaserSoft Imaging AG can be found here
. More data about the program SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) can be seen at http://www.silverfast.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SilverFast Application\SilverFast 8 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SilverFast Application\SilverFast 8\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named SilverFast 8.exe and occupies 25.66 MB (26906112 bytes).
SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) contains of the executables below. They take 25.80 MB (27049615
bytes) on disk.
- SilverFast 8.exe (25.66 MB)
- uninst.exe (140.14 KB)
This page is about SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) version 8.0.148
SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) is an application marketed by the software company LaserSoft Imaging AG. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit)". If it is installed on your PC the SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) application will be found automatically. After you click SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit):
- The software company is: http://www.silverfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SilverFast Application\SilverFast 8\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit).
8. After removing SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) by LaserSoft Imaging AG from your PC, nor are we saying that SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) by LaserSoft Imaging AG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SilverFast 8.0.1r48 (32bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130