Silent Hill Homecoming
This page is about Silent Hill Homecoming for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Silent Hill Homecoming from your computerKonami
. Check out here
for more info on Konami. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Silent Hill Homecoming folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Silent Hill Homecoming is C:\Program Files (x86)\Silent Hill Homecoming\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Silent Hill Homecoming's primary file takes about 32.00 KB (32768 bytes) and is called SilentHill.exe.
Silent Hill Homecoming contains of the executables below. They take 3.29 MB (3451674
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- SilentHill.exe (32.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Silent Hill Homecoming from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Silent Hill Homecoming is an application marketed by Konami. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Silent Hill Homecoming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Silent Hill Homecoming from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Silent Hill Homecoming or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Silent Hill Homecoming". The Silent Hill Homecoming program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Silent Hill Homecoming in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Silent Hill Homecoming, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Silent Hill Homecoming.
8. After uninstalling Silent Hill Homecoming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Silent Hill Homecoming which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Silent Hill Homecoming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Silent Hill Homecoming by Konami from your computer, nor are we saying that Silent Hill Homecoming by Konami is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Silent Hill Homecoming supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:46:30.647