Silent Hill 2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Silent Hill 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Silent Hill 2 from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. More info about R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. You can get more details about Silent Hill 2 at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Games\Silent Hill 2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Silent Hill 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Silent Hill 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Silent Hill 2's primary file takes about 1.12 MB (1179595 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Silent Hill 2. They take an average of 1.12 MB (1179595
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Silent Hill 2 version 2
If you are manually uninstalling Silent Hill 2 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Silent Hill 2
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Mechanics\Silent Hill 2
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Silent Hill 2
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Silent Hill 2
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Silent Hill 2\binkw32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Silent Hill 2\data\bg\ap\ap.map
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Silent Hill 2\data\bg\ap\ap01.cam
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Silent Hill 2\data\bg\ap\ap01.cld
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Silent Hill 2_R.G. Mechanics_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Silent Hill 2_R.G. Mechanics_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Silent Hill 2_R.G. Mechanics_is1\InstallLocation
Silent Hill 2 is an application released by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Silent Hill 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Silent Hill 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Silent Hill 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Silent Hill 2". If it is installed on your PC the Silent Hill 2 app will be found automatically. After you click Silent Hill 2 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Silent Hill 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Silent Hill 2:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Silent Hill 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Silent Hill 2.
8. After uninstalling Silent Hill 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Silent Hill 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Silent Hill 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Silent Hill 2 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, nor are we saying that Silent Hill 2 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Silent Hill 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-27 21:05:28.733