Signal Spam AddIn
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Signal Spam AddIn for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Signal Spam AddIn from your computerSignal Spam
. Go over here
for more details on Signal Spam. You can get more details on Signal Spam AddIn at http://www.signal-spam.fr
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Signal Spam\Signal Spam directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Signal Spam\Signal Spam\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Signal Spam AddIn. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 141.50 KB (144895 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Signal Spam AddIn. They take about 212.00 KB (217087
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (141.50 KB)
- WLMailApiAgent.exe (70.50 KB)
This info is about Signal Spam AddIn version 02000000
Signal Spam AddIn has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Signal Spam AddIn
Signal Spam AddIn is an application offered by Signal Spam. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Signal Spam AddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Signal Spam AddIn from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Signal Spam AddIn or simply activate the Search field and type in "Signal Spam AddIn". If it exists on your system the Signal Spam AddIn application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Signal Spam AddIn in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Signal Spam AddIn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Signal Spam AddIn:
- The publisher is: http://www.signal-spam.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Signal Spam\Signal Spam\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Signal Spam AddIn.
8. After uninstalling Signal Spam AddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Signal Spam AddIn that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Signal Spam AddIn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Signal Spam AddIn by Signal Spam from your computer, nor are we saying that Signal Spam AddIn by Signal Spam is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Signal Spam AddIn in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:13:30.150