SignagePlayer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall SignagePlayer from your computerSignage
. Further information on Signage can be found here
. Click on http://www.mycompany.com
to get more facts about SignagePlayer on Signage's website. SignagePlayer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SignagePlayer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SignagePlayer is C:\Program Files\SignagePlayer\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 142.50 KB (145920 bytes) on disk and is labeled SignagePlayer.exe.
The executables below are part of SignagePlayer. They take an average of 51.56 MB (54065381
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SignagePlayer.exe (142.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (44.28 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
- nw.exe (44.19 MB)
- nwsnapshot.exe (5.82 MB)
- WatchdogDesktop.exe (1.31 MB)
This page is about SignagePlayer version 5.0.42
alone. For more SignagePlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SignagePlayer is an application by Signage. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase SignagePlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SignagePlayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SignagePlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "SignagePlayer". If it exists on your system the SignagePlayer application will be found very quickly. After you select SignagePlayer in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SignagePlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SignagePlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mycompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SignagePlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SignagePlayer.
8. After removing SignagePlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SignagePlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SignagePlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SignagePlayer by Signage from your PC, we are not saying that SignagePlayer by Signage is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SignagePlayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 07:51:46.473