Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit)
This info is about Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) from your systemintarsys consulting GmbH
. Take a look here
for more details on intarsys consulting GmbH. Further information about Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) can be seen at http://www.intarsys.de
. Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Sign 5.1\32bit directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Sign 5.1\32bit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit). The application's main executable file is labeled Sign.exe and it has a size of 813.50 KB (833024 bytes).
Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.48 MB (2600105
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Sign.exe (813.50 KB)
- java.exe (136.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (136.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (27.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (40.00 KB)
- signliveaxtest.exe (17.50 KB)
- signliveaxtest.exe (18.50 KB)
- signliveaxdemo.exe (19.00 KB)
- stagesltest.exe (7.50 KB)
- stagesldemo.exe (17.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) version 5.1
Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) is an application marketed by intarsys consulting GmbH. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) application will be found very quickly. When you click Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.intarsys.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sign 5.1\32bit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit).
8. After removing Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) by intarsys consulting GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) by intarsys consulting GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sign! 5.1 (32 Bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:15:45.573