This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Sign! 5.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sign! 5.1 from your systemintarsys consulting GmbH
. Further information on intarsys consulting GmbH can be seen here
. Click on http://www.intarsys.de
to get more data about Sign! 5.1 on intarsys consulting GmbH's website. Sign! 5.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Sign 5.1 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Sign! 5.1 is C:\Program Files\Sign 5.1\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Sign.exe and its approximative size is 813.50 KB (833024 bytes).
Sign! 5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.96 MB (5205806
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Sign.exe (813.50 KB)
- java.exe (136.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (136.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (27.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (40.00 KB)
- signliveaxtest.exe (17.50 KB)
- signliveaxtest.exe (18.50 KB)
- signliveaxdemo.exe (19.00 KB)
- stagesltest.exe (7.50 KB)
- stagesldemo.exe (17.50 KB)
- Sign.exe (745.00 KB)
- java.exe (162.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (162.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.50 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (145.00 KB)
- signliveaxtest.exe (20.00 KB)
- signliveaxtest.exe (20.50 KB)
- signliveaxdemo.exe (18.00 KB)
- stagesltest.exe (8.00 KB)
- stagesldemo.exe (16.50 KB)
The current page applies to Sign! 5.1 version 5.1
Sign! 5.1 is a program released by the software company intarsys consulting GmbH. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Sign! 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Sign! 5.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sign! 5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sign! 5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Sign! 5.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Sign! 5.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sign! 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sign! 5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.intarsys.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sign 5.1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sign! 5.1.
8. After removing Sign! 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sign! 5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sign! 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sign! 5.1 by intarsys consulting GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Sign! 5.1 by intarsys consulting GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sign! 5.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:34:20.163