SigmaTel Audio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SigmaTel Audio from your computerSigmaTel
. More data about SigmaTel can be seen here
. More information about SigmaTel Audio can be found at http://www.SigmaTel.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove SigmaTel Audio. SigmaTel Audio's primary file takes around 114.45 KB (117200 bytes) and its name is setup.exe.
SigmaTel Audio contains of the executables below. They occupy 709.45 KB (726480
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (114.45 KB)
- AEstSrv.exe (72.00 KB)
- stacsv.exe (100.00 KB)
- sttray.exe (396.00 KB)
- suhlp.exe (27.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.5207.0
of SigmaTel Audio. Click on the links below for other SigmaTel Audio versions:
...click to view all...
SigmaTel Audio is an application offered by SigmaTel. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase SigmaTel Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SigmaTel Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SigmaTel Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "SigmaTel Audio". If it exists on your system the SigmaTel Audio application will be found very quickly. After you select SigmaTel Audio in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SigmaTel Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SigmaTel Audio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SigmaTel.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SigmaTel Audio.
8. After uninstalling SigmaTel Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SigmaTel Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SigmaTel Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SigmaTel Audio by SigmaTel from your PC, we are not saying that SigmaTel Audio by SigmaTel is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SigmaTel Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:43:45.413