Sigil 0.5.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sigil 0.5.3 from your systemJohn Schember
. Take a look here
for more info on John Schember. Further information about Sigil 0.5.3 can be seen at http://code.google.com/p/sigil/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sigil 0.5.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.42 MB (5686272 bytes) on disk and is named Sigil.exe.
The executables below are part of Sigil 0.5.3. They occupy about 6.54 MB (6861251
bytes) on disk.
- Sigil.exe (5.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Sigil 0.5.3 version 0.5.3
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Sigil 0.5.3:
The files below remain on your disk by Sigil 0.5.3's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\codecs\qtwcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\iconengines\qsvgicon4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\imageformats\qico4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\imageformats\qmng4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\imageformats\qsvg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\imageformats\qtiff4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\misc\sgf.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\phonon4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\QtSvg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\QtWebKit4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\QtXml4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\QtXmlPatterns4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\Sigil.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\unins000.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Strahinja Markovic\Sigil
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.7\com.trolltech.Qt.QIconEngineFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.7\com.trolltech.Qt.QIconEngineFactoryInterfaceV2:\C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.7\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.7\com.trolltech.Qt.QTextCodecFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.7.false\C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2862071544-3543304912-4036375956-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\unins000.exe
Sigil 0.5.3 is an application by the software company John Schember. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Sigil 0.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sigil 0.5.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sigil 0.5.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sigil 0.5.3". If it is installed on your PC the Sigil 0.5.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sigil 0.5.3 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sigil 0.5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sigil 0.5.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://code.google.com/p/sigil/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sigil 0.5.3.
8. After removing Sigil 0.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sigil 0.5.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sigil 0.5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sigil 0.5.3 by John Schember from your computer, nor are we saying that Sigil 0.5.3 by John Schember is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sigil 0.5.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:11:36.950