Sierra Utilities is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. Sierra Utilities is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sierra On-Line directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The program's main executable file is labeled Sutil32.exe and its approximative size is 890.00 KB (911360 bytes). How to uninstall Sierra Utilities from your PC
Sierra Utilities contains of the executables below. They take 2.16 MB (2266656
bytes) on disk.
- redirect.exe (29.53 KB)
- SIGSPat.exe (599.00 KB)
- Sutil32.exe (890.00 KB)
- UtDel32.exe (695.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Sierra Utilities.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sierra Utilities
Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Sierra Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sierra Utilities from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sierra Utilities or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sierra Utilities". If it exists on your system the Sierra Utilities app will be found very quickly. After you click Sierra Utilities in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sierra Utilities, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sierra Utilities.
8. After removing Sierra Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sierra Utilities that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sierra Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130